Invoice Terms & Conditions
Invoice Terms & Conditions These terms and conditions ("Terms") govern the payment of invoices issued by Omerta Digital Ltd ("we," "us," or "our") to the client ("you" or "your"). By receiving and processing an invoice from Omerta Digital Ltd, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
- Invoice Payment: Payment of the invoice constitutes acceptance of the services, products, or fees outlined in the invoice. Payment is due according to the terms specified on the invoice.
- Payment Methods: Payment methods accepted are detailed on the invoice. Any additional fees associated with the chosen payment method are your responsibility.
- Late Payment: Invoices not paid within the specified payment terms are subject to late payment fees as detailed on the invoice. Continued non-payment may result in additional actions to recover the outstanding amount.
- Disputes and Queries: If you have any questions or disputes regarding the invoice, contact us within the timeframe specified on the invoice. Failure to raise concerns within this period may impact our ability to address the issue.
- Refunds: Refunds are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in our Refund Policy. We will assess refund requests on a case-by-case basis and in line with applicable laws.
- Taxes and Fees: Taxes, fees, and other applicable charges are detailed on the invoice. You are responsible for ensuring accurate information and compliance with tax regulations. Ownership and Delivery: Ownership of any products or services outlined in the invoice remains with Omerta Digital Ltd until full payment is received.
- Limitation of Liability: Omerta Digital Ltd is not liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising from payment or non-payment of invoices.
- Governing Law: These Terms and the invoice are governed by the laws of Scotland, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.