TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- AGREEMENT TO TERMS
- CHANGES TO TERMS
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- USER REPRESENTATIONS
- USER REGISTRATION
- PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
- USER DATA
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
- MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
- SITE MANAGEMENT
- TERM AND TERMINATION
- MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- USER RESPONSIBILITY
- NO JOINT VENTURE OR PARTNERSHIP
- WAIVER OF ELECTRONIC FORM
- CONTACT US
1. INTRODUCTION This agreement ("Terms") is between you ("User") and Omerta Digital Technologies ("Omerta"). Your use of our services ("Services") implies your acceptance of these Terms. If you disagree with these Terms, do not use our Services.
2. ELIGIBILITY By using our Services, you affirm you are 18 years or older, capable of forming a binding contract, and meet all eligibility criteria in these Terms.
3. ACCOUNTS For account creation, provide accurate, complete, and updated information. You must safeguard your account, bearing sole responsibility for any account-related activities or actions. Notify us immediately about any security breaches or unauthorised account usage.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY Our Services' content, features, and functionality are the exclusive property of Omerta, protected by UK and international copyright, trademark, and other proprietary laws.
5. THIRD-PARTY LINKS Our Services may direct you to third-party websites or services not owned or controlled by Omerta. We assume no responsibility for third-party content, policies, or practices.
6. INDEMNIFICATION By using our Services, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Omerta, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensors from any claim or demand including legal fees made by any third party arising out of your breach of these Terms or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY To the maximum extent allowed by law, Omerta and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including injury, claim, damage, loss, liability or expense of any kind arising from your use of the Services.
8. GOVERNING LAW These Terms are governed by and construed under the laws of England and Wales. You consent to jurisdiction and venue in the courts located in England for all litigation arising under or relating to the use of our Services.
10. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS When you use our Services or send us emails, you're communicating with us electronically and consent to receive communications from us electronically.
11. MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE By downloading our Mobile Application, you're granted a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to install and use the Mobile Application solely for personal, non-commercial purposes, according to these Terms.
12. SOCIAL MEDIA Via our Services, you may connect to third-party social media sites. Recognise that these platforms are not under our control, and we are not responsible for their practices.
13. SUBMISSIONS You acknowledge that you're responsible for any material you submit via our Services, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
14. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT Our Services may contain links to third-party websites. We do not control, investigate, monitor or check such websites, we are not responsible for the computer programs available from, content in or opinions expressed at such websites.
15. SITE MANAGEMENT We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to: (1) monitor our Services for violations of these Terms; (2) take legal action against anyone in violation of these Terms; (3) refuse, restrict access to or availability of, or disable any user's contribution.
17. TERM AND TERMINATION These Terms remain in effect until terminated by you or us. You may terminate these Terms at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services.
18. MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Services at any time, for any reason. We do not guarantee the Services will be available at all times.
19. DISPUTE RESOLUTION You agree to mediate any dispute or claim that you have with us in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the London Court of International Arbitration.
20. CORRECTIONS We do not represent or warrant that the Services will be error-free or that any errors will be corrected.
21. DISCLAIMER The Services are provided on an 'as-is' and 'as-available' basis. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and title.
22. GENERAL If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that part will be modified to reflect the original intention, and the rest of the Terms will remain in full force and effect.
23. USER RESPONSIBILITY You are solely responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations of your specific jurisdiction that may be applicable to you in connection with your use of our Services.
24. NO JOINT VENTURE OR PARTNERSHIP No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship is created between you and us as a result of these Terms or use of the Services.
25. WAIVER OF ELECTRONIC FORM You waive any defences you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms and the lack of signing by the parties to execute these Terms.
26. CONTACT US To address a complaint regarding the Services or to seek further information about using the Services, please contact us at:
Omerta Digital Technologies
3J Victoria Road
Dundee DD1 1EL
Email: [email protected]